Everything You Need In One Place
Our compassionate staff is here to guide you through this difficult time, ensuring that your loved one’s final tribute is a meaningful and personalized experience.
Made with rose petals from your loved one’s ceremony flowers.
- Examples of items available: Rosaries, bracelets, tie tacks, etc.
Made by the funeral director taking your loved one’s thumbprint, and that impression is then cast into a sterling silver or 14k gold charm.
- This charm can then be displayed from a necklace, or turned into cuff links, just to name a few of the items available.
- The price range depends on the current market value of gold. Feel free to call the funeral home, or ask your funeral director for today’s charges.
Cremation or Remembrance Jewelry
Available to keep a portion of your loved one’s cremated remains or a lock of hair close to you.
- Style selections range from very classic, like a cross, to more modern items, like a butterfly charm.
- Cost of these items depend on the type of material used and detail work, or craftsmanship.
Created by combining a portion of cremated remains within a hand-blown glass orb. This sphere then serves as a beautiful, one of a kind masterpiece tribute to your loved one.
- Orbs are available in two sizes, a heart, a pendant, or a touchstone (fits in the palm of your hand).
Handmade Wood Flag Cases
Designed to display your veteran’s burial flag. Cases are available in light oak, dark oak, cherry, or walnut.
- Personalize with a medallion representing the veteran’s military branch.
Our funeral directors are here to help you every step of the way. We’ll explain each payment method and investment option available and help you make a decision that best suits you and your family.
Don’t wait for a life-altering event to force you to make these decisions. Take control of your legacy and safeguard your estate by pre-planning with Chiles-Laman Funeral & Cremation Services.
To request more information or to begin the pre-planning process, please contact Demi Burden at 419-228-5474, or complete our easy online pre-planning form now.
What Our Families are Saying
"My wife passed so suddenly, but they took me through step by step and arranged everything.
My son, daughter and extended family commented about the kindness and tenderness shown towards us during the most difficult time in our lives."
"Generations of our family have used this facility and have always been more than satisfied."
"They were fantastic! Very caring and personable, they made a difficult time for our family easier with their support and organization."
"Chiles-Laman Funeral Home has always done a fantastic job for our families, I would recommend them to anyone."